TheHomestarrunnerTheHomestarrunner

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Food We Eat Food We Eat

Disappointing

I love your flashes, and have watched them dozens of times, but this one did not make it up to par. Not once did I laugh or even want to. Depending on what the future holds, keeping Jon and Merrick in any new episodes would be more appealing to me.

DBZ: The Dub Edition DBZ: The Dub Edition

Fantastic

HyperDragonKaiser, are you kidding me? The dubs on youtube are deplorable compared to this! I've seen countless dubs on there and most don't bother to lip sync and the audio quality and video quality is unbearable.

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

The latin is real..

I'm a Latin student of 2 years, and I'm able to say the translated Latin is correct, however the people singing it are terrible with pronunciation.

The Console Wars/Teaser The Console Wars/Teaser

I've seen this before..

This idea has been sort of floating around the portal for quite sometime. How long has your project been in the works?

When I saw this I thought it was stolen off of the Super Console War Series...anyways it still looks good, i'm looking forward to see the finishing project.

TumbleWeedPro responds:

My idea popped into my head just today to tell you the truth I made this flash in about 8 hours, not working on it full speed, I had to cut the grass and wash dishes. But the story popped into my head when me and my friend were argueing about which consoles were better. I'm not planing on telling anything about the story untill the release of episode one but trust me I'm going to try to really keep you all intrested and entertain, because thats what its all about. Oh and about the title, Its going to be changed sorry about that I didn't know Super Console Wars exsisted, I didn't do my homework. (Thats my bad) But thats for your review and stay tuned would ya! =3

7 Deadly Sins 7 Deadly Sins

Have you read up on the 7 deadly sins?

The Seven Deadly Sins are:
Sloth
Gluttony
Wrath
Pride
Greed
Lust
Envy

I'd make sure to check your facts before just paraphrasing them.

Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

Awesome, but

To the poster before me, this did not beat out little foot, Geeks in Love's current score is 4.13, and for some reason NGs has been doing this lately, just like with the Mc Donalds Video Game.

TmsT responds:

To the poster of this review: It did, but LF overtook it again. And now GIL has overtaken LF. When will it end? Who will win!? PRACE BETSU NOW!!!

My money's on Littlefoot, personally. ;)

Video Gamerz -Episode 1- Video Gamerz -Episode 1-

Great Idea!

This flash was awesome, I haven't seen many with this sort of idea. Thought it could have been a spoof of Decline because many artists did such after they were made. Thank goodness it wasn't, and I hope you guys keep up the good work!

Scott-Falco responds:

Ya I don't copy.
Original stuff is for me!
Otherwise... It's not really your flash you know?

Dreaming of Zelda Dreaming of Zelda

Awesome!

This is really funny you should keep going with this stuff!

Halo Armageddon Halo Armageddon

Alright...

I dunno how you got the idea for this but I do know this is a cheap rip off of an online game called gunbound. I encourage ng users to check out there site and see how much this is relevent to this flash.

Owl Salvation Owl Salvation

Dam!

WHERE IS THE OWL'S LEGS? IT LOOKS LIKE A BAT WHEN IT IS FLYING!

23450 responds:

I was limited in time and i did not think that the legs were really needed.